Saturday, October 06, 2012

Quantal Quetzal CD wallet

I'm proud to release the Quantal Quetzal version of the CD Set featuring the new "aztec" design. The guys from Canonical made a great job, doing a historical review of the pre-colombine societies.

You can see the quetzal in every poster (I'm finishing the Lubuntu one) or press element, as well as the God Quetzalcoatl, the feathered serpent, drawing the "1210" version number. I can't help watching there the nibbles game moving thru the squares.
I hope you like them, I did it with all my dedication. You can download it at the marketing wiki.

16 comments:

David Reimer said...

"I did it with all my dedication."

You certainly did -- beautiful work!

礁湖神癒 said...

Thanks so much :)

礁湖神癒 said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Corbin Davenport said...

Looks really nice!!

P.S. Every time I look at the release name I think "Cuantal Pretzel." mmmmmm pretzel

Sergei Chudakov said...

Good CD image.. but DVD!

礁湖神癒 said...

Nope. Lubuntu is still released as a CD :)

amjjawad said...

You are doing a great job and your works just getting better and better. WELL DONE!

礁湖神癒 said...

Thank you, Ali. This is the best reward of a beloved work :)

Cluster Beowulf said...

it was so cute... i must have one like this :)

Supermicro Servers said...

your blog gives the readers a reason to read all your articles. you have an interesting and fresh topic

Bellevue Auto Detail said...

nice.. i like it

Cluster HPC said...

It's really frustrating as this is the main I appreciate this post.

Aspen System Inc

Affordable Private Pet Transportation said...

wow you did great!!!!

Katstar Inc said...

I'm looking for a more post from you

Alaska SEO said...

its a great work of you

Mark Bintu said...

Patent Service