Sunday, March 16, 2014

Countdown clock

I'd like to thank our friend and collaborator Corbin Davenport for this. Specially when I used to be a pain in the neck, asking for the new clock day after day, and I must say the result is, as always, really amazing (have a look on your right). You can use it on your own website. Just copy and paste this HTML code:

<iframe src="http://ubuntuone.com/2mnKK5WN8YIBIS4TCtBBuD" style="width:170px; height:128px; border:1px;">There was an error loading the countdown.</iframe>

If you want the original clocks (for Ubuntu too) watch this at Corbin's website. Lubuntu 14.04 (Trusty Tahr) wil be released following the general Ubuntu release schedule (more or less). Check it out at the release table for dates.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love lubuntu so much, thank you so much guys for giving us this awesome distro. plz make the boot process a little faster. thanks

Anonymous said...

WoW! genial! ya estoy impaciente por probar esta versiĆ³n LTS :D

Anonymous said...

I really enjoy reading this blog. It's great that it's so frequently updated too.

Can't wait for Lubuntu 14.04.

Oh, and cool clock!

Anonymous said...

Please set a link to lxde blog. In you Links

Rafael Laguna said...

Yes, missed it while redesign. Also added some missing ones and removed identi.ca

Thanks for noticing! ;)

Anonymous said...

I have been using Lubuntu for quite awhile on my Dell Mini 9, really does a great job! Can't wait for 14.04LTS! Most likely the last release on this OLD netbook! Keep up the GREAT WORK!

Pravin Vibhute said...

I wanted to embed it on Google Plus. But the code is not working.

Rafael Laguna said...

I had no idea that you could embed HTML / Javascript code in Google Plus. I thought it wasn't possible. Where do you want to put the clock? Are there widgets available?

Adam Watts said...

The count down has ended, yet we cant download lubuntu because the download links are all dead